Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kind Of Okay Comics #014


Rex Tarkleton stopped by today and brought me a new strip to post. While sitting in the kitchen, he proposed we compete in a smoking contest. Naturally, I thought it was a good idea to take him on. During the next hour, I managed to consume 8 Marlboro Reds and then started to feel queasy. Rex, like some kind of smoking machine, managed to down 5 packs. At one point when I was heaving my guts in the can, it was reported the esteemed Mr. Tarkleton had 14 lit cigarettes in his mouth at once and that he gallantly smoked all of them down to the filters. I still feel like garbage and concede to a better (or worse?) adversary, who is currently puffing on a large cigar and complaining about a tingling in his toes. Thanks for the latest comic strip and all the memories, Rex.

--B

4 comments:

Cara said...

I'm with Rex on this one.

Hsin-Yi said...

Me too! Go Rex!

GOGOPEDRO said...

Yeah.
I know better then to do anything this silly... Whats Tattooed on that guys arm? in the heart?

P

Brendan Tobin said...

It's a play on the classic heart with "Mom" written in it, however his tattoo reads "Yer Mom". Rex thought it would make him seem even more of a ruffian that way.

--B