Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kind Of OK Comics #037



Rex Tarkleton, American war hero and angry hobo, is toeing the line and producing some of the best, err... not best, but... kind of okay work of his lifetime lately and in a consistent fashion.  I mentioned this was highly unlike him given his past working schedule here on the blog, often leaving me to scramble to fill his absent post with my own artwork.  He kindly assured me that what I do wouldn't be considered artwork by even a blind man's standards while patting my head condescendingly.  It bummed me out a little until he told me I was pretty, though, right before he vomited in my kitchen sink.

--B

1 comment:

Mr.Mr. said...

Gosh, i'm all heated now from cracking up. I can't believe I let this one slip by me. One of Tarky's finest!