Sunday, May 15, 2011

Teaching Comic Strips At The Museum







I had the chance to meet a bunch of great kids at the Newport Art Museum today for a birthday, where the birthday boy wished to learn about drawing comic books (I had these prepped to teach about comic strips, but could easily translate the concept into comic books. He is a Marvel fan). I prepared the above pages and created Bugging Out yesterday to help teach about making comics. All the kids were really cool and did some great drawings, and a few inked and colored some sketches I did for them. Overall, we all had fun and I really enjoyed interacting with them all.

--B

2 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Really fantastic pages man... thanks for sharing these..

P

Nico said...

That's awesome! On my phone right now so I'll read the pages later tonight...