Sunday, August 26, 2007

Toxic Tales of Williamsburg Opening at the Abbey



Thanks to everyone who came to the opening and made the night a success. Several beers and not much sleep later, I sit here in awe of a great night. Thanks to Mark Quinlan for hosting, Matt Enis for his dilligent assistance in framing and hanging the pieces, and my Brooklyn and AC crews for coming, boozing, and schmoozing. Prints are available for sale and I will probably post decent files of them here soon.


Brent Cox and myself.


Mary Varn and John Holt


Carrie Oelfke


Madam Mainstay and Terror from Tenant X


The Slick and the Maddening Menace of the Radiac Maniac


Animation Collective Crew- Ray & Karen Alma, Megan Crisp, Jon Renoni, and Lauren Krueger

--B

7 comments:

Andy J Smith illustration said...

That looks like it musta been a fun time! Very cool covers!!!

Anonymous said...

How much are prints, and how would one acquire them?

happygoluckyguy@hotmail.com

Brendan Tobin said...

Andy-

Yeah, it was a good time! I had a good turnout and people really seemed to be digging the work. Wish you could have been there!

Bo-

I will email you the prices and we'll figure out how to deliver. If anyone else is interested in prints, you can reach me at the following email addresses:

tobin.brendan@gmail.com
tobin_brendan@hotmail.com

--B

James said...

looks like I good time. Gotta get a print. Do you have images of all the covers so I can choose the one that best suits my lifestyle? I'll email ya'

Brendan Tobin said...

Hey James-

Yes, it was a blast! A lot of interest. Look forward to your email.

--B

Dan said...

Hey Man

First off Congrats on this opening, from what I can see in the pix and on the blog, everything looks great.

And thanks for stopping by mine, I would love to shop that piece around, but I wouldn't even know the first place to start....

Anyways...good to hear from you, and Ill be back again

Later!
Dan

Brendan Tobin said...

Dan-

Thanks for coming by! I'll add you up to the links, since I've been lurking around your blog for a while now. Best of luck to you and I'll try to remain in touch.

--Blog Buddy B